Montgomery County 4-H Summer Adventures Program
|Check out all of the great things going on this summer in Montgomery County 4-H!
It’s hard to believe that summer is almost here! Montgomery County 4-H is excited about the workshops and camps that we will be providing this summer to our young people. Check out our schedule: 2019 Summer Adventures Flyer
A couple of things to note about Montgomery County 4-H Summer Adventures this year:
- Registration will be on Monday, June 10, 2019, at the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Montgomery County office beginning at 9 a.m. These classes typically fill up fast; therefore, arrive early to ensure that you get the classes you want.
- While registration is still in-person, enrollment is online.
- You will need to create a profile for your child before registration day. Be sure to choose “Montgomery County” when registering your child. If you are not in the 4HOnline system and approved prior to registration on June 10, you will not be able to sign up for classes or your registration will be delayed until you complete the online enrollment. If you are having trouble enrolling your youth in 4-H, please give us a call at (910) 576 – 6011.
- We want to make sure that our highly-involved 4-H’ers do not miss out on any classes. Therefore, if your child participated in the 4-H presentation program in 2019 or completed a 4-H project record book in 2019, they may register early on June 6, starting at 9 a.m.
- Absolutely no registrations for classes will be taken in advance of registration dates listed above.
If you have any questions regarding Montgomery County 4-H Summer Adventures, please email Chrissy Haynes at email@example.com or call (910) 576 – 6011.