13th Annual NC Agritourism Networking Association Farm Tour and Conference
The 13th annual farm tour is a chartered bus tour visiting five diverse farms incorporating Agritourism throughout central North Carolina. This is an all-day tour with lunch included. Tour stops will include Whitaker Farms – Climax; Millstone Creek Orchards – Ramseur; Celebrity Dairy – Siler City; Cooper-Lasley Farm – Mebane and Graze Restaurant – Winston-Salem.
The annual conference is a fun-filled day of networking with other agritourism farmers, select vendors along with informational and educational topics that have sessions for beginner, intermediate and experienced agritourism farmers operators and employees. The conference exhibits the best practices of the Agritourism Industry. Hear from Agritourism Farmers as they share their stories throughout the day.
The 2019 State of Agritourism will be presented by Ms. Annie Baggett with the North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services.
Sessions throughout the day will include:
- What do N.C. Educators Need to Know?
- Plan the Work! Work the Plan!
- “Know Your Limits!” Critical & Essential Information & Tips for Agritourism and Agritainment
- Harness the Value of Social Media
- When You Think You Can’t Take It Any More!
- Planning and Managing Special Events
- Added Value with Online & Retail Shopping