September Livestock News
In this issue of Livestock News:
- Important Montgomery County Information
- New Tools for Waste Management – Eve Honeycutt, Lenior and Greene Counties
- Pesticide Labels: What You Need To Know – Zack Taylor, Lee County
- Managing 1st Calf Heifers – Randy Wood, Scotland County
- Understanding Equine Acupuncture – Jamie Warner, Montgomery County
- Finding Your Market in Small Ruminant Production – Kelly McCaskill, Moore Co.
- Tips For the Show Season – Taylor Chavis, Robeson County
- The Importance of Spreader Calibration – Richard Goforth, Area Poultry Agent
Was the information on this page helpful?
This page can also be accessed from: go.ncsu.edu/readext?485580